Saturday 9 February 2013

Presents in the post!

I recently took part in my first swop, organised by Ada at vintage sheet addict. I was paired with the lovely Lisa from Littledottybird. I had a craft book, I'd received two(!) and with a few little crafty extras I was ready to swop! And I'm so glad I did!

My swops to Lisa


Lisa to me





Swop perfection!

Lisa, you must have been round my house a snooped because you are spot on. I love it all, especially the Dragon Fly. Thank you soooo much. Now I can't wait to get started with all the goodies you've sent me. 

Thank you to Ada for all her organisational skills with the swop!

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky!! What gorgeous things. I bet Ada was just as pleased as you were! Karen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these swaps is making me very happy! Now I must get my act together and sort my own out!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey! I'm so glad you like all your new clutter! I love mine...thank you again for such lovely things! You've got me thinking about running a little brooch swap on my blog now...if only I could get organised!! x

    ReplyDelete